Mark your calendars for Friday, February 23rd as we welcome one of the most in demand exports from Glasgow’s powerhouse music scene, Denis Sulta to Café del Mar Phuket!
General tickets and tables are on sale now.
Doors open at 8 pm.
For more information, please contact
📞 +66 (0) 93 580 4486 | +66 (0) 66 071 3010 Контакт для русскоговорящих гостей
Terms & Conditions
– Event is strictly for those 21 years and above.
– Last check-in for online tickets at 09:00 pm – make sure you arrive early to avoid the queue and catch all the excitement!
– Ticket will be redeemed once only at gate for a wristband in order to gain entry and re-entry. Wristbands must be worn for the entire duration of the event. Wristbands are strictly non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
– Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchase through an authorized point of sale. If a fraudulent ticket is presented, the matter will be referred to the police.
– When arriving at the gate, please either have your printed e-ticket or confirmation email opened and ready to be scanned on your device to exchange for a wristband to access the event.
– In case of rain or natural events that prevent the event from taking place, our company will change your ticket into a credit for F&B drinks.
Bursting onto the scene in a blur of exuberance, it’s fair to say Denis Sulta’s rise to the top has been nothing short of stratospheric. Following the 2015 release of “It’s Only Real”, a Boiler Room filmed in his home city of Glasgow, and bookings at The Warehouse Project, Space Miami, and Panorama Bar, Sulta quickly became one of the most in demand exports from Glasgow’s powerhouse music scene. Denis Sulta’s meticulous and diverse approach to dance music has seen his stand out capabilities reach incredible heights; having already starred on the cover of Mixmag and DJ Mag, as well as winning DJ Mag’s ‘Best DJ’ award in their ‘Best of British’ series and joining the prestigious BBC Radio 1’s Residency show. Now he’s a favourite everywhere from Circoloco in Ibiza to Timewarp and Awakenings, and with his own Sulta Selects parties selling out enormous spaces around the globe, Denis Sulta has become one of the most acclaimed global producers in the dance scene. His performances behind the decks have a proven ability to ignite the airwaves online, raking in nearly 5 million streams across three Boiler Room sets, with his most recent showing being one of their most streamed set of the year, garnering well over a million views in its very first month.
Now residing in Liverpool, after a long stint in Berlin, the prodigal producer aligned with Ninja Tune for an 8-track EP “Aye Spoake Te Sumwuhn They Listenhd”, some of his rawest and deeply personal music to date. His revered Sulta Selects shows have taken place across the globe, in prestigious venues including The Usher Hall and The Telegraph Building. Culminating with Sulta Selects’ residency at Ibiza’s infamous Amnesia, inviting some of this summer’s hottest DJs for the sell-out sessions. Now, after a production hiatus that seemed like an eternity, Denis Sulta has re-emerged with the anthemic World of Flies." A testament to his musical evolution, and first original release since 2020, the independently released single ushers in a new chapter of Denis Sulta's musical growth, showcasing his prowess as a lyricist, vocalist, and songwriter.