CAN GANGUIL, S.L., B-07817976, CALLE VARA DE REY, 27, 07820 SANT ANTONI DE PORTMANY, ISLAS BALEARES, SPAIN, hereinafter referred to as Café del Mar is the owner of the following websites:
In order to meet the transparency requirement of the information service providers, we inform you in a clear, simple and intelligible manner of the following aspects related to the processing of personal data collected through the aforementioned websites so that you can understand and adjust your preferences and / or decisions. Our intention is to be able to offer you a quality service respecting your personal data rights.
Café del Mar sets the purposes and means regarding the treatment of your personal data and, for this purpose, assumes the position of Data Controller in accordance with the GDPR.
Café del Mar
Street Vara de Rey, 27
Sant Antoni de Portmany, Islas Baleares, España
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data protection categories
Café del Mar will process the following data when subscribing to the newsletter and using the contact forms:
Identification data: (name, surname, email, address and phone number)
Every time you access to Café del Mar´s websites, Café del Mar collects and process automatically the following personal data:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol Address ( IP address ) that is used to connect your computer to the Internet, you access data , the browser and its version, the operative system and the platform and/or
- Information regarding your visit to the website, including the uniform resource locators ( URL), the services seen or look for; the response time of the site; download errors; the time of the visit, information regarding the interaction in the site ( for example clicks and/or movements with the mouse) the methods used to get out of the site and/or
- Information collected through the company cookies. Find more information on cookies here.
The data controller may use your data to the following purposes:
- Newsletter related and or associated with Café del Mar activity that could be relevant for you.
- Management of preferences.
- Raffles, promotions, events.
- Statistical analysis, investigations and profiles based on Statistical analysis, research and profiles by virtue of navigation or interests with respect to content, in order to improve the service.
- Management of bookings related with our services of entertainment and restaurants.
- Contact, request and management of queries related to our services.
Café del Mar will legally process your data under the following conditions, which may be complementary or independent:
- Consent of the interested party
- Legitimate interest in entering into a commercial or professional relationship or continuing to provide the service under the parameters of quality and improvement in accordance with the principle of freedom to conduct business.
- Based on a rule of law or in the public interest.
In any case, Café del Mar applies these privacy policies to the processing of all the collected personal data.
Regarding the processing of data whose legal basis is consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment previously carried out its withdrawal.
Recipient and data processor
We can communicate your data to other companies that belong to the Café de Mar business group for the same purposes as those we collect your data for. All the aforesaid companies are located in the European Union.
Additionally, we can communicate your data to the competent authorities when it is required by law.
The Company has providers that provide certain services (in particular, hosting and administering and sending of promotional e-mails) which will be able to process personal data in their capacity as data processor.
Transfer of data to third countries
Café del Mar as data controller informs you of its intention to transfer personal data to the US for the purposes of storage and for the management of the newsletter. The US is one of the countries for which the European Commission has decreed an adequate level of protection through its Commission Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of 12 July 2016 applicable to those entities that are certified in the framework of the EU-US Privacy Shield, such as Mailchimp and Go Daddy.
Café del Mar in its legitimate interest and to guarantee the possible liability that may occur, will keep the data provided through its websites until they are no longer necessary or pertinent for the aforementioned purposes, or when you exercise your right of erasure.
Annex 3.- Cookies Policy
This policy may be subject to periodic updates.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded in the user’s device when he/she is browsing through our website. These cookies allow storing and retrieving information for various purposes.
Depending on their purposes, cookies can be:
-Technical: those that allow or facilitate the user the navigation through the website and the use of the different options or services offered, such as identifying the session or remembering passwords.
– Personalization: those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as language, the type of browser through which the user access to the service, etc.
– Analysis: those that allow to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of site usage in order to improve the navigation and the services offered.
– Advertising: those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces of the WEBSITE, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioural advertising: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces of the WEBSITE, storing information on the behaviour of the User obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits. This allows to develop a specific profile of the user to show advertising based on it.
Furthermore, cookies can be of one-session (if they disappear at the end of the user’s navigation) or persistent (if they remain in the terminal for longer).
Finally, depending on the entity that manages the cookies in question, these can be their own (managed by the WEBSITE itself) or by third parties (if these are downloaded in the user’s terminal from a third-party server).
Cookies that we use in the WEBSITE
In Café del Mar we use our own and third party cookies whose general purpose is to analyse the browsing behaviour of the user and to provide better services on our WEBSITE.
Consent, management and deactivation
Through the present cookies policies, we inform you of the different means through which you can reject, enable or block them. In any case, Café del Mar informs you that the rejection, blocking or non-permissibility of cookies may affect the correct navigation of the contents reproduced on the Website. Keep in mind that the deactivation, non-acceptance or blocking of cookies affects the scope of the user experience, such as the measurement of certain factors that allow improving the contents of Café del Mar, even in a personalized way.
In any case, Café del Mar offers you the possibility of disabling cookies that are not considered essential, as well as information about the settings of browsers, devices and links associated with the deactivation of those cookies.
In case you do not consent to the processing of such information, you can modify the configuration of your browser as indicated by the following links to the different official support websites of each one:
- Mozilla Firefox: http://mzl.la/1RvWw5e
- Google Chrome: https://goo.gl/32h7fc
- Safari: https://goo.gl/7gdOIF
- Internet Explorer: https://goo.gl/iU2wh2
- Opera: https://goo.gl/VKadr8
- Microsoft Edge: https://goo.gl/TCkG0G
If you wish you can see the videos developed by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection in order to understand how to configure privacy options from different platforms and equipment:
If after reading this policy you have any questions regarding the operation, use, purposes, configuration or any other question about cookies, do not hesitate to contact: email@example.com
The information provided may be modified due to updates or changes in the cookie handling policy. Likewise, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection may issue instructions and / or recommendations that would change the same.
According to the Data Protection Regulation you have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data protection: access, rectification, erasure, right to be forgotten, objection, restriction and portability.
To enforce these rights, the interested party must contact the person in charge through the email: . In any case, you must prove your identity submitting a photocopy of your ID, passport or similar document.
In addition, at any time you can revoke your consent: (i) according to the instructions of the communication; (ii) contacting us through email.
Any request regarding the exercise of these rights will lead to the conservation, restriction and blocking that in each case is established to give effect to said rights.
Likewise, and in the event that we fail to comply with our legal obligations regarding data protection, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency at www.aepd.es